Rancho Santana is within driving distance of two international airports that service most airlines.
- Managua Airport (MGA) – 2-2.5-hour drive
- Liberia Airport (LIR), located in Costa Rica – 4-hour drive.
In compliance with local protocols, all travelers require a negative PCR (polymerase chain reaction) COVID-19 test, taken no more than 72 hours before arriving in Nicaragua.
When leaving the country, you will also need a negative COVID-19 test. Protocols and requirements vary depending on what airport you will be flying out of and to which country. Our team is on hand to assist with travel arrangements and exit Covid-19 testing.
From Thomas on TripAvisor:
We have been homeowners at Rancho Santana for many years and have sold our home. We came down for a visit and stayed for the first time at the Inn. The reservations team was super helpful in getting us in and out with their transportation from Liberia, Costa Rica. With Covid requirements, there are a lot of steps but they assisted us in every way. They even recommended an online antigen test for our return to the states that we were able to perform over a video call online from our room in about 5 minutes. Don’t let the border crossing scare you. They have folks helping you with bags, paperwork ,etc all the way. Yes, it’s a bit of a hassle, but there is no place on earth more relaxing so all those transport troubles will melt away after your first Nica Libre at the bar.
HOURS OF OPERATION
La Finca y El Mar
- Daily 11:30 am – 9:30 pm
- Casual menu available 11:30 am – 9:30 pm
- Dinner menu available 5 pm – 9:30 pm
- Daily, 7 am – 5 pm
- Daily, 8 am – 8 pm
- Wednesday – Sunday, 4 pm – 9 pm
- Wednesday – Sunday, 11 am – 5 pm
The Beach & Surf Club
- Wednesday – Sunday, 9 am – 4 pm
The Spa in El Bosque
- Wednesday – Sunday, 9:30 am – 6 pm
Galeria Rancho Santana
- Wednesday – Sunday, 11 am – 6 pm
Yoga & Fitness
- Tuesday and Thursday, 9:30 am
- Wednesday and Friday, 10 am
On-site and Off-site Experiences
- Sandboarding – Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 8 am | Sundays at 4 pm
- Las Cinco playas Tour – Thursdays and Fridays at 1 pm
- Monkey Scouting – Thursdays and Saturdays at 4:30 pm
- Nature Hike – Fridays at 4 pm | Sundays at 10 am
- MTB Tour – Fridays and Sundays at 7 am
- Bonfire – Fridays and Saturdays at 6 pm
- Pueblo Tour – Sundays at 1 pm
- Birdwatching Tour – Mondays at 5:30 pm
- Off-site experiences are available by request. Please contact Concierge for more information.
GENERAL HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are committed to maintaining the highest level of cleanliness, safety, and security at Rancho Santana. For that reason, we have implemented health and safety requirements on all resort services and activities to encourage social distancing and responsible gathering. Our Concierge team is available 24/7 via email, our app, text message, and telephone to assist with any questions or service requests.
- Please keep in mind that we have adopted new guidelines to minimize direct contact with guests. Here are some important things to note:
- Resort services and deliveries are available, with reduced social contact wherever possible.
- Our team is readily available to assist with any questions or requests via email, the app, text message, and telephone.
- All employees are required to wear a mask in and around common areas at all times.
- All staff is following CDC guidelines and best practices related to hygiene and safety.
- Employees are given a health screening before their shift and have been instructed to call in sick if feeling unwell.
- Our team has been instructed to notify management of any guests or coworkers exhibiting potential COVID-19 symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Until then, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call our direct line at 505-8672-0303.