Join Tawny Sterios for a rejuvenating Women’s Widsom Yoga Retreat at Rancho Santana.
Tawny Sterios is a mother, a yoga teacher, a doula, circle guide and nature enthusiast. She has been teaching yoga for 15 years and leading womens circles and retreats for the last 10 years. As a RYT-500hr yoga teacher, she owned a studio for 8 years in her hometown of San Luis Obispo, CA. She is certified in both Kundalini Yoga and LEVITYoga, is a certified Pre/Post Partum Doula and a Pre/Post Natal Yoga Instructor.
Tawny teaches yoga lifestyle principles in LEVITYoga’s Teacher Training Programs, and has been leading monthly New Moon Women’s Circle at studios near and far. She was a featured model in Yoga Journal Magazine and was one of a select group of national instructors invited to teach yoga at the White House for Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity initiative. Tawny’s passion for life and warm presence makes her teaching style very approachable and accessible to students of all levels.
Yoga Retreat Pricing Includes:
- Roundtrip Ground Transportation to and from Managua Airport (MGA) to Rancho Santana
- Four (4) nights accommodations at The Inn at Rancho Santana
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Rancho Santana (including all non-alcoholic beverages, smoothies, juices, coffee, tea and gratuities)
- Morning Yoga/Movement Sessions with Tawny
- Afternoon Women’s Circles with Tawny
- Guided ocean view nature tour
- Group Sustainability Tour of Rancho Santana
- All Nicaraguan Sales Taxes
Yoga Retreat Pricing Details:
Single Guestroom: $2,545.00
(Early-bird: $2,395 if booked before April 15th, 2018)
Double Pied-a-Terre: $2,075.00/person
(Early-bird: $1,925/person if booked before April 15th, 2018)
Double Twin Guestroom: $1,995.00/person
(Early-bird: $1,845/person, if booked before April 15th, 2018)