Sun, Moon & Tides
Escape to the tropics and flow to the rhythms of Nature
Join Vajra Sol yoga instructor Sandra Tedeschi and new friends for a fully guided, luxury retreat at Rancho Santana complete with surfing, SUP tours & spa treatments.
Be active in body & calm in mind on an unforgettable tropical getaway. Whether you join solo or with a travel partner, this is the perfect retreat to revitalize your spirit. All levels of yoga, surf, and SUP are welcome.
The Vajra Sol Yoga Retreat includes:
- Six (6) nights accommodations (Sunday – Saturday), including one (1) night in Granada, Nicaragua and five (5) nights at Rancho Santana
- Airport transfer from Managua to Granada hotel
- Private group transfer from Granada to Rancho Santana
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners from Sunday dinner to Saturday breakfast; except lunch in Granada
- (1) relaxation massage
- Daily morning vinyasa flow yoga class and afternoon restorative yoga and meditation
- Complimentary use of yoga mats & props, beach bag and towels
- (4) surfing lessons with surfboard rental – and/or – stand up paddleboarding (SUP) excursions – OR – spa package*
- Vajra Sol gift
- Vajra Sol retreat coordination, assistance with organizing domestic transfers from/to Managua airport
- Nicaragua taxes (I.V.A.)
* Surfing, SUP outings, and Spa treatments are flexible and can be interchanged to best accommodate your interests.
Vajra Sol is excited to host a retreat for the second year in a row at Rancho Santana’s stunning oceanfront resort in Tola, Nicaragua. We hope you’ll join us and take part in a rejuvenating and transformational week of inspired and spirited living.
Guestroom at The Inn
Shared Room Rate: $2,395
Suite at The Inn
Shared Room Rate: $2,595
2 or 3 Bedroom Villa
Shared Room Rate: $2,195
*Please note, the retreat cost does not include airfare to/from Managua from your home airport, ground transfer from Rancho Santana to Managua airport post-retreat, gratuities or alcoholic drinks.
Sandra Tedeschi has been practicing yoga for over 19 years and teaches Vinyasa Flow with influences from other types of yoga and esteemed teachers she has studied with over the years. She received her advanced teacher training in Interdisciplinary Yoga from the Nosara Yoga Institute, completed the Anusara teacher training course and is certified with the internationally recognized Yoga Alliance.
Her practice includes meditation and philosophy studies from the Himalayan and Tantra traditions. In her classes she creates a welcoming and nurturing environment with a focus on the balance between the playfulness, challenge and devotion of the practice. She teaches for all levels, from beginner to the more seasoned practitioner. Sandra lives in Costa Rica and is the founder of Vajra Sol Yoga.