Dear Rancho Santana guest,
We appreciate our responsibility as your host to do what we can to ensure your safety and well-being, and that of our owners and staff, in the midst of this strange time. In response to the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented several new emergency security, sanitization, and safety protocols, including those recommended by the WHO and local health authorities.
Firstly, all community pools and venues are closed in an effort to avoid the possibility of gathering. This includes The Clubhouse at Playa Santana, The Pool House at Playa Rosada, and The Surf Club, in addition to all corresponding dining venues (La Finca & El Mar, El Café, La Boquita, and La Taqueria). We are happy to provide the same quality food and beverage services on a delivery-only basis, with freshly prepared items available for purchase daily, delivered straight to your accommodation at no extra cost.
All non-essential resort services and activities are temporarily suspended and will not be available to you at this time. This includes all group & private classes, activities, horseback riding, and spa services.
Our five beaches and trail system are still open to be enjoyed by guests and will remain that way provided everyone continues to practice social distancing as we have since mid-March.
That said, to ensure the safety of all guests and members of the community, we kindly ask you to abide by these guidelines while staying at Rancho Santana.
- Practice social distancing.
- Remain at your accommodation, except when visiting one of our beaches or trails.
- For the safety of our community, occupancy of our accommodations will be limited to paying guests only. Outside visitors will not be allowed inside the property.
- If at any point during your stay at Rancho Santana you experience symptoms such as a fever, cough, or breathing difficulties, we ask that you please contact the Concierge for immediate assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our direct line 505-8672-0303.
- We also invite you to visit this link, to monitor travel information as your travel date approaches.
Please note that these measures are subject to change as we continue to navigate these uncertain times. We will keep you posted with any changes.
As always, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Ranch, and we are committed to providing you with the best experience possible.
If you are unable to travel due to COVID-19, we can issue a full refund minus $25 processing fee or apply it as a future credit for 12 months so you can reschedule your trip along the road.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.